Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

WELCOME


Welcome to my blog. I've never done this before, but I have accepted the wave of the future, so now you can live virtually through me. I will soon be embarking on a study abroad adventure. In this adventure I will visit India (Bangalore and Kerala), China (Beijing), and South Africa (Capetown). I encourage you to read my ramblings and if you want the juicy, personal stuff, write me emails at jessica.gingold@gmail.com. I leave January 19th for Boston where I start orienting for 2 weeks before I'm off to India. I am traveling with the International Honors "Health and Community" Program (www.ihp.edu). There are 25 girls and 7 boys in my group. I wish boys were a bit more interested in learning about helping humanity... I think it just takes them a few more years. I will keep you posted as my knowledge expands, my thoughts evolve, and I meet new people that color my life in exciting ways.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

helping humanity? screw that. humanity seems quite intent upon destroying itself, why should boys get in the way of that?